Could your small business survive a major data loss?
For most, the answer is no. The majority of small & midsize businesses go out of business within six months of a data disaster.
Your business data is at risk every day:
- A server crash could compromise your data for days.
- Cyber threats like malware and Cryptolocker viruses can hijack your data.
- Natural disasters and even a simple power outage can destroy your data.
An in-house backup system isn’t enough. Unless you have an ongoing backup of your entire IT infrastructure in redundant, offsite data centers, your business is as risk.
Panthera Technologies can protect your data.
- Backup and safeguard your entire IT system, including data and emails.
- Protect your IT from viruses and malware.
- Ensure your backups are automatically completed throughout each day.
- Store your IT in our high-security offsite, bi-coastal data centers.
- Get you up and running after any kind of disaster, manmade or natural.
- Ensure you have 24/7 secure access to your IT from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Provide this service for an affordable, predictable monthly fee with no upfront expense