Panthera Announces new Compliance as a Service Offering | Baltimore, MD – February 2, 2016
As the steepening slope of regulatory demands becomes more difficult to navigate PantheraTechnologies, today announced the launch of a new Compliance as a Service (CaaS) program. Panthera’s (CaaS) is tailored to meet critical requirements, breathing new life into the how companies protect themselves, and their most valuable asset, their client or consumer.
“More than ever before, businesses need to comply with regulatory requirements to protect sensitive information about their customers, who may be consumers or patients…and with the changes in regulatory requirements becoming more complicated for organizations to stay on top of we can provide that guidance and support.” – says J. Todd Jennings Founder and CEO of Panthera Technologies.
Panthera’s Compliance as a Service Program provides specialized capabilities in the area of regulatory compliance. Key features of the program include:
- Guidance, Advisory, Remediation, Audits and pre-assessment readiness support around compliance areas such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC I-III, SOX, FISMA, FedRAMP, CSA, HITRUST, Vendor Risk Management
- Virtual Compliance Officer
- Periodic performance of vulnerability assessments, security risk analysis, BIA and contingency planning
- Existing policy and procedure library audit
- Comprehensive policy and procedure development and adoption assistance
- Ongoing examination of organizational regulatory requirements and policy and procedure library maintenance
- Training and periodic audit and evaluation to keep your organization fully compliant at all times.
- Retain compliance with regulations, to help you focus on the business of delivering exceptional services and capabilities to your clients
- Bundled outsourced solutions for a fixed monthly fee
Panthera’s innovative 360 introspect is the first to endpoint-only framework to correlate real time data from our powerful DLP tools, data crawler, identity activity monitor, infrastructure monitor and application/web usage statistics; providing a true 360 data visibility with minimal impact on infrastructure. When an attempted breach is detected, our robust investigation tools correlate events organization-wide to create a clear timeline and root cause of the event from all angles.
“What’s different about our solution to compliance is the ability to stop data breach/loss at the source, before it occurs.
About Panthera Technologies
Panthera Technologies provides comprehensive IT services and solutions that optimize operations minimize risk and deliver measurable business. Panthera empowers customers with IT Advisory Services, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Cyber Security solutions that allow you to effectively compete and thrive. Working collaboratively, Panthera develops strategies to leverage your IT resources and create a technology platform for profitable growth. Panthera Technologies is headquartered in Baltimore with offices in Washington DC and Atlanta, GA. www.pantheratech.com